ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Whether you are enjoying them as an appetizer or main course, there is no denying meatballs are delicious morsels of food. One of the easiest ways to cook meatballs is to prepare them in the oven. But how?
Fine Dining Lovers offers a quick guide to cooking meatballs in the oven so you can easily make them anytime you have a craving. Let's get started!
How To Cook Meatballs in the Oven
Traditionally, meatballs are seared in a pan with hot oil then cooked in a sauce. You can steam line the process by preparing them in the oven. This way your sauce can cook while your meatballs are in the oven.
Here is how to do it:
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Cover a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Once you've got your desired meatball mix ready (we have plenty of meatball recipes here to inspire you), you'll roll them into golf-sized balls.
- Place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through (they should reach an internal temperature of 165F).
- You can serve them as is or with your favorite sauce.
Meatball Recipe Ideas
Here are five easy meatball recipes you can enjoy at your next get together - you'll find creative chicken-based meatballs, as well as ones infused with Chinese flavors.