ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
If you are willing to spend $26,000 on dinner, a restaurant in Philadelphia will make it worth your while by including a watch. Sound entincing?
You can take advantage of this incredible deal - if that's what you could call it - at Le Castagne, an Italian restaurant in the City of Brotherly Love.
The nine-course dinner is rich in truffles (they appear in every dish) and includes a $11,000 limited edition Panerai watch. As a bonus, the restaurant throws in a one-day cooking class with executive chef Michael DeLone.
So far, only one person has tried this exhuberant menu. If you're keen on being the next foodie to try it, here is the full menu:
- Puree of pumpkin soup, faro almonds, pumpkin oil and white truffles
- Milanese style egg, truffle bread crumb, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes, truffle vinaigrette and humboldt fog goat cheese
- Beef tartare with marinated pioppini mushrooms, shaved parmesan cheese, quail egg, and white truffle ricotta mousse
- Tagliatelle con tartufi bianchi pasta with parmesan cheese sauce and white shaved truffle
- Veal rack, roasted baby potatoes, turnips, bacon, parmesan and shaved white truffle
- Roasted quail stuffed with house made sausage, potato, guanciale and finished with black truffle demi-glace
- Creamy polenta, wild mushrooms, pancetta and shaved white truffles
- Fillet of dover sole stuffed with scallop, shrimp mousse and black truffle beurre blanc
- Chocolate lava cake with truffle ricotta gelato and honey