ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
A trip to France will naturally include stops at some of the finest dining the country has to offer. But where should you head when you are craving something simpler, like say a burger? That's when this nifty list by Trip Advisor will come in handy.
The travel website has put together a list of the 10 best burger restaurants in France. Keep them in mind next time you plan your European adventure!
THE 10 BEST BURGERS IN FRANCE ACCORDING TO TRIPADVISOR
To establish this ranking of the best burgers in France, Trip Advisor has taken into account "the ratio and quality of reviews of the best burgers compared to the totality of reviews [published on their site]. The quantity and quality of restaurant reviews were also taken into account in relation to all the opinions on the past year (end of May 2018). "
As you will see below, eight out of these 10 restaurants are located in Paris or the suburbs of Paris. Only two restaurants, one in Marseille and the other in Morzine, stand out for their "Parisian atmosphere."
1. Joe Burger 49 rue Descartes, 75005 Paris.
2. Le Panier à Burgers 35 avenue Maréchal Foch, 13004 Marseille
3. Le Ruisseau Burger Joint 22 rue Rambuteau, 75003 Paris
4. King Marcel 116, rue Montmartre, 75002 Paris
5. Le Mobster Diner 20 rue des Boulangers, 75005 Paris
6. Il Etait Un Square 54, rue Corvisart, 75013 Paris
7. Roomies 14, rue du Cygne, 75001 Paris
8. Alfred Burger 33, Place d’Ariane, 77700 Chessy, Marne-la-Vallée
9. Ô Chalet 77, Route de la Combe a Zore, 74110, Morzine
10.Little Cantine – Burgers & Bakery 51, Rue des écoles, 75005, Paris