ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
With Independence Day fast approaching does the prospect of cleaning down the grill and setting up camp for the evening seem like too much hard work?
If a prime viewing position and a chilled glass of wine sound far more tempting, read on.
Here is a list of establishments where location and food is king with outdoor patios, rooftop lounges, and hilltop restaurants, where you can choose between 11th floor dining in a Skylounge or more down-to-earth setting at a River Café nestled under The Brooklyn Bridge, N.Y.
See the list below, in no particular order.
1. 668 the Gig Shack, Montauk, N.Y.
2. Acme Feed & Seed, Nashville
3. Art Marble 21, Seattle, Wash.
4. Brockton Villa, La Jolla, CA
5. Jack Rose Dining Saloon, Washington, D.C.
6. The Looking Glass Restaurant, Bar Harbor, Maine
7. The River Café, Brooklyn
8. SkyLounge at the Glenn, Atlanta
9. Thirst, Portland, Ore.
However good your dinner, check out these edible firework displays by Bompas & Parr for a real sensory experience.
Via The Daily Meal