ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The prestigious World Gourmet Festival sponsored by S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna returns for its much anticipated 17th year, attracting the best food connoisseurs from around the globe to Bangkok for an exclusive week-long celebration.
World class chefs, winemakers and food experts will all convene at the luxury Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel from 19 – 25 September 2016.
Tantalising flavours from the food and beverage world will be explored by each guest chef who will host two evenings in one of the hotel’s award-winning restaurants. This year's stellar line-up includes chefs Mauro Colagreco, Hideaki Sato and Ana Ros, to name but a few. (See full list below)
Live Twitter Chat - Your Chance to Meet the Chefs Beforehand
Anantara Siam will hold a live Twitter chat on Friday 9 September from 5.30 to 6 pm BKK local time (GMT +7) where chefs Bobby Chinn; Mauro Colagreco, Josean Alija, Hideaki Sato, and Kanesaka Shinji will field questions from the public.
Foodies and enthusiasts can submit their questions online using #WGFA16, or via the event’s Facebook page. Join in the conversation and chat with some of the world’s most creative culinary talent.
NB Pre-curated questions will be selected by the chefs themselves (which must be submitted by midnight Wednesday 7 September) - the most innovative question will win two tickets to Sunday Brunch at Anantara Siam.
A variety of events include: sake tasting paired with Thai food by Anatara Siam's chefs, gin and mixology masterclasses, Champagne tastings and much more.
The celebration culminates with the famous World Gourmet Brunch, hosted by renowned TV personality Bobby Chinn.
Check the full schedule of dinners here.
For reservations before 1 September or for further information, please call: (0) 2126 8866 ext 1517 – 1519 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, the full line up of chefs at the 17th Annual World Gourmet Festival are from the World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 .
• Chef Anthony Genovese, Il Pagliaccio, Rome, Italy (2 Michelin Star)
• Chef Kanesaka Shinji, Shinji by Kanesaka, Raffles, Singapore (2 Michelin Star)
• Chef Mauro Colagreco, Mirazur, Menton, France (2 Michelin Star)
• Chef Hideaki Sato, Ta Vie, Hong Kong (1 Michelin Star)
• Chef Josean Alija, Nerua Restaurant, Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao, Spain (1 Michelin Star)
• Chef Marco Stabile, Ora d'Aria, Florence, Italy (1 Michelin Star)
• Chef Ana Ros, Hiša Franko, Kobarid, Slovenia
• Chef Dharshan Munidasa, Ministry of Crab, Colombo, Sri Lanka
• Chef Bobby Chinn, TV Personality, Hanoi