ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
In just a matter of days the 2014 New York City Wine & Food Festival will kick off in the Big Apple. This year promises to be the most exciting one yet with Cronut creator Dominique Ansel confirmed as a participant.
The festival will take place October 16 to 19 and will feature an array of talented New York chefs and Food Network personalties including The Spotted Pig's April Bloomfield, legendary chef Alain Ducasse, Le Bernardin's Eric Ripert, Rachael Ray and Mario Batali.
We know attending an event like this - with its myriad of chef demos, wine seminars, cooking workshops and parties - can take its toll on your wallet. So we've put together a list of some cool events you can enjoy for $100 or less.
You can find more information on these and other scheduled events on the festival's website.
- THE FUTURE OF FOOD, talk by Food & Wine editor Dana Cowin - $20
- SAUSAGE MAKING WORKSHOP- $95
- THE ART OF CAKE DECORATING, with Billy's Cakes NYC - $95
- THE ART OF PICKING, with Rick's Picks - $95
- MASTERING YOUR MISTAKES IN THE KITCHEN, hosted by Dana Cowin - $20
- TERRINE MAKING 101 - $95
- BURGUNDY: THE TRUE TERROIR, hosted by Laurent Drouhin - $95
- BISCUIT MAKING 101 - $95
- RIESLING REVIVAL, hosted by Eric Hemer - $95
- THE ART OF MAKING COUSCOUS - $95
WHAT New York City Wine & Food Fest
WHEN October 16 to 19, 2014
WHERE New York City