ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The final countdown is on to the 11th edition of Les Etoiles de Mougins, one of the gastronomic events of the year in the French calendar, which welcomes Thierry Marx as this year's special guest, in what looks to build on last year's impressive tenth anniversary celebrations.
The S.Pellegrino sponsored event will welcome more than 100 chefs from across five continents to the french village of Mougins, outside Cannes, which transforms into a gastronomic epicentre for three days, welcoming 250,000 food loving visitors.
A spectacular spread of culinary workshops, classes, and food artisans is guaranteed along with a strong chef line-up including some well known faces like Annie Feolde.
Event Highlights Include:
- Four prestigious competitions including best sommelier and best chef under 35 years old.
- Cooking lessons with Michelin starred chefs
- The return of "Live Bistrot" - with 8 food trucks and 36 hours non-stop music
- The Garden of Flavour to learn more about vegetable gardening, permaculture and the Slow Food movement
- Over 50 artisanal food producers lining the narrow streets of the village
- Pastry demonstrations and workshops
- Dozens of demonstrations, workshops, book signings and the chance to rub shoulders with some culinary greats
What Les Etoiles de Mougins
When June 10 - 12, 2016
Where Mougins, France