ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
The city of Milan welcomed the 4th annual Le Grand Fooding yesterday, an event that celebrates food, wine and music. This year's edition has been dubbed Cultorama and focuses on the happy mix of food and music.
The event is being held at Plastic, a local nighttime hangout, and will run until tomorrow evening included. For the occasion, the venue has been renamed the Cultodrome by S. Pellegrino and Acqua Panna, the main sponsors of the event.
The stars of the Le Grand Fooding are the dishes of five international chefs that are considered cult icons:
- Paolo Parisi, a guru of organic cuisine will reinterpret the classic Italian dish of Carbonara
- Bernard Chesneau, a chef famous for crossing Denmark with his foodtruck, will cook Flæskesteg, the Danish version of roast pork
- Jean-François Ferrié from France will bring it with Aligot à l'Ancienne (potatoes enriched with cheese)
- Mohamed Ourad, a French-Algerian chef from Momo Soho, will cook Couscous Momo
- Kristin Frederick, a Los Angeles chef now based in Paris, will propose a Summer Burger
What Le Grand Fooding - Cultorama
When July 2-4th 2013
Where Plastic, Via Gargano 15, Milano