ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Calling all food lovers and gourmets. This year's 10th edition of the International Festival of Gastronomy sponsored by S. Pellegrino will take place on 18, 19 and 20 September.
Otherwise known as Les Etoiles de Mougins, this point of reference in the global gastronomic calendar will clock up an impressive ten years. For three days, the village of Mougins in France will become the capital of Gastronomy and the Arts welcoming some of the greatest chefs in the world to come and share their passion with the wider public.
Launched in 2006, Les Etoiles de Mougins has to date boasted 300 chefs from 28 countries, totalling more than 400 Michelin stars. This year's celebratory event is set to be equally impressive welcoming over 120 chefs from five continents, as well as guest chefs from previous editions. In 2008, Marc Veyrat, was the guest of honour, followed by Anne-Sophie Pic (2010), Eric Fréchon (2011), Frédéric Anton (2012) and finally Gérald Passedat (2013). This years event will be dedicated to the late Roger Vergé.
Highlights are set to include:
- 5 prestige competitions including; Young Chef Competition, Young Sommelier Competition, Bartender's Competition, Chocolate Sculpture Competition and an International chef race in Citroen 2CVs.
- An exhibition of sugar and chocolate sculptures
- A mixology bar
- Wine dinner by Francois Audouze
- Over 50 artisanal food producers lining the narrow streets of the village
- Over 100 Demonstrations, Workshops, Book signings and the chance to rub shoulders with some culinary greats
The programme has not yet been revealed for this year's event, stay posted on the website. Ticket sales will open on September 1st.
When from 18 to 20 September 2015
Where Mougins (France)