ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
Get set for three days of feasting, drinking and entertainment on the Suncoast at Taste of Durban from the 24th July to 26th July. The not to be missed event is billed to be a 'foodie wonderland,' promising world class restaurants, chefs and produce.
What's on the menu?
- Gourmet food and drink with small and artisanal food and drink producers in the Gourmet Market
- Award winning wineries
- A variety of selected local restaurants
- Well respected local chefs
- 8 of the cities restaurants serving up dishes in starter sized portions
Expert classes and demonstrations including:
- The Ultimate Burger Class - learn how to make and grill your very own burgers from the experts.
- Butcher's Block - learn all you need to know about how to identify various cut of meat as well as how to cook and serve them
- Mixology classes
For a full list of evets and exhibitors visit the Taste of Durban website.
What Taste of Durban
When 24-26 July 2015
Where Suncoast Casino, Suncoast Boulevard, Marine Parade, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Web Taste of Durban
Future events include Taste of Joburg, 24-27th September 2015.