ShareFacebook Twitter AddThis
If you thought nothing could get better than the perfect morning cup of artisanal coffee, think again. Try drinking that perfect cup of coffee in paradise, against the backdrop of lush tropical growth, coffee plantations, waterfalls with the gentle ebb and flow of the sea in the distance.
Yes, the 45th annual celebration of Kona coffee in Hawaii is back! We're talking about the 2015 Kona Coffee Cultural Festival held in Kona, Hawaii.
Taking place over ten java-filled days between November 6th and 15th, a full-on caffeine fuelled extravaganza is planned with dozens of daily events organised in celebration of Kona’s bicentennial coffee heritage including the farmers and local community.
Visitor's Highlights include:
- Kona Coffee Driving Tours around the regions coffee estates
- Kona Coffee Cupping Competition - side-by-side tastings of coffee from 50+ Kona coffee farms to define the ultimate Kona coffee characteristic and two Kona crown winners
- Coffee picking contests, coffee farm tours, learning about the early coffee pioneers, coffee talks from experts
- A coffee recipe cook-off
- Kona coffee marketplace where you will be able to pick up your artisanal coffee direct from the farmers
- Kona coffee cultural day celebrating the Kona community
For a full list of all the coffee filled activities head over to the event website.
What Kona Coffee Cultural Festival
When November 6-15th 2015
Where Kona, Hawaii
Brush up on your latte art before you go to make sure you look like a pro:
If you feel like a coffee inspired perk-me-up try one of our coffee desserts.