Kitchen Fails, we’ve all been there. A pan left on for too long, a microwave explosion, forgetting to tai the meat out of the oven. Making mistakes is part of learning and there’s lots of learning to do in the kitchen.
As much as learning to cook is about trial and error, there’s definitely some people who shouldn’t be anywhere near the stove - those people who manage to mess up even the simplest kitchen task - we all know at least one.
Below is a collection of some of the worst, the downright kitchen fails that should come with an immediate kitchen ban for at least 5 years.
Take a look.